Thursday 4 September 2014

Quick hello !

Quick intro 😊
Hi guys ! My name is Holly and I am a 22 year old graduate from Hull … I know not exactly the most glamorous places in the world but it’s home ☺️. Unlike most of the fashion/beauty bloggers I work full time and thought it would be nice thing to do on the side (and keep me looking busy at work 🙈).
Now in no way am I professing to be a fashion/beauty expert but it something I have a passion for and just thought I could share some of the tips/tricks I have learnt over the years and there will be the odd article on getting yourself noticed at work.
I will post the odd personal article with some more info about me but don't worry I won't bore you all to death with my life story.
I am eager to see what people think so any comments/feedback would be great and I am more then happy to take suggestions on what you would like me to talk about next 😊.
Love you anyone who reads this and any of my future posts ❤️
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment