Tuesday 16 September 2014

AW14 Wardrobe Wishlist

Its that dreaded day of the week again... Monday !! Another 5 days of boredom and early mornings until it's is once again the weekend. To keep me going at work on the worst day of the week I decided to put together a little wish list. As I'm sure everyone is aware it has been LFW which has given me soo much inspiration and excitement over the new season trends.
My first AW14 top pick is this Lavish Alice Duster Jacket from asos. I can't get enough of the grid print and colour block sleeves. This is my ideal coat as I can wear it both to work, where it a smartens up almost any outfit, and outside of work with my casual clothes without looking over dressed. 
Next up are these grey suede mules from Missguided. I think these shoes are on there way of becoming a staple part of anyone's AW14 wardrobe. They look great with everything you paid them with so you can't really afford not to have them. They are also insanely comfortable thanks to the chunky heel and slight platform. 

Moving on to these Uttara black high waisted cigarette trousers also from Missguided. I love these trousers because you could wear them for work with a white fitted blouse or with a white crop top for a more casual look. These trousers are perfect to pair with the duster jacket and mules. 

Finally to finish off my wardrobe it obviously has to be this pink fluffy clutch from Topshop. This little beauty was seen all over LFW and as fur is an essential component to this seasons looks it is a must have ! 


What are some of your AW14 must haves? Let me know on Instagram @hollylouise91 twitter @holly_louise91 or comment below. 
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment