Thursday 11 September 2014

Bye bye bestie 😢

So my best friend Yasmin is moving to Leeds today for a year so of course we had to have a send off at the weekend. We decided it was only appropriate to get dressed up, drunk and dance 🙈. As the weather was miserably cold and rainy I decided in the morning that jeans were a must. I chose my high waisted, black ripped skinny jeans from asos. I have only ever really worn my jeans during the day and so didn't have a top that I could wear with them that would be acceptable for going out so I hit the shops. As soon as I saw the little lace bralet in Topshop My outfit was decided and I bought it straight away.
This was the first time I had been out in jeans as I normally feel too underdressed but on this occasion the jeans were a must as  there was so much skin showing on top I needed to cover what I could on the bottom.



Asos
Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment